Division Headquarters | 110 Haverhill Road | Building C, Suite 311 | Amesbury, MA 01913 | 978-378-4636 | email@example.com
The CSG Website will be moving to BGIS.com.
Simplex MicroStar Precision Air Heaters (Load Banks) enable comprehensive testing of data center hot aisle/cold aisle cooling systems. The MicroStar is a 19-inch rack mountable device (10U high) that can be easily installed into a wide range of standard server racks. Precision heat generation is possible via the integration of adjustable heat levels (load steps) and adjustable airflow (velocity and CFM). The MicroStar is designed and manufactured by Simplex, the leading manufacturer of data center load banks and OEM Generator Production Test Cells.
The MicroStar is rated up to 17.5kw at 240vAC, single-phase, and connects to the rack power distribution bus via
standard C19 plugs.
Weighing only 45 pounds, the Microstar can be easily rack mounted by a single person. With its exclusive quarterturn, key-lockable mounting tabs, the Microstar can be installed in any standard rack, including square-hole rails, nonthreaded round hole or threaded hole (#10, #12, M6) rails.
The MicroStar Precision Heater features six (6) independent heater circuits, each powered from a plug/power inlet. A Master Control function allows simultaneous on-off control of all selected circuits, as well as remote master on/off control, via a 24vDC input.
The single 10-inch cooling fan has a solidstate variable speed control with safety override to allow precision adjustment of heat rejection/temperature rise/ airflow. An AC current sensor functions to automatically switch the cooling fan to a higher rate in the event of operator selection of low airflow versus high heat.
• Precision thermal control of heat load, temp rise and airflow via step control and fan speed control
• Standard unit can be installed in any standard server rack
• Exclusive quarter-turn, key lockable mounting tabs
• Light weight (45 pounds)
• Automatic overload protection: fan reverts to higher speed above a preset power level
• Over temperature sensor with master disconnect and alarm
• Internal fuse protection of heat circuits
• Master control of all steps
• Remote master control input (24v)
• All 24vDC control circuits via internal power supply
• An industrial-duty product by Simplex, the leading manufacturer of load banks
• Made in USA, in Atlanta GA