The new Simplex Infinity 200 is simply the most advanced factory-standard load bank available anywhere. Digitally controlled infinite loads—simply enter any value from zero to max, and the load bank goes there. Ramp-up, ramp-down, infinitely. Roll-in, roll-out, 360-degree casters, forkliftable, connect up to 2 x 4/0 per phase. Daisy chain up to 40 units (that’s 8000kw- maybe not infinite capacity, but who’s counting at that point). Single-point control of the chain of load banks. Single-point data acquisition of the chain. 200kw at 240 and 480v, 3-phase; 150kw at 208 and 416v, 3-phase, 133kw at 240v, singlephase, all in the smallest and lightest package available.
Upon initial start-up , the Infinity controller measures the applied voltage and calibrates the loads to that voltage. Therefore, at intermediate voltages, such as 440v, 416v, 220v, 208v, the load bank controller calibrates for the reduced capacity. Within the capacity of the load bank, the load requested is the load applied.
Also, the Infinity-200 is compatible with the Simplex Powerstar-110—daisy chain any combination of Infinitys and Powerstars.
The Infinity-200 is a digitally controlled load bank with network capability. All control is via a hand-held touchscreen
controller connected to the load bank via a supplied RS-232 network cable. The load bank includes a digital power transducer with meter displays on the touchscreen. Load is applied via a screen keypad. Any number of Infinity-200 or Powerstar Load Banks can be networked together via RS- 232 cables connected from the “out” connector on the first unit to the “in” connector on the next, and then “outto-in” in succession until the desired number of units are connected. All control and metering is provided from a single hand-held controller. All instrumentation values for the total network are summed and displayed on the master controller.
The Infinity-200 is highly portable and easily transported to the job site. The Load Bank includes casters, lifting and moving handles. Power connections are plug-in to Cam-Type connectors. Control and cooling fan power is obtained from a common 115v, 15A outlet via the included connection cord.
• Unique compact 200kw load bank
• UL Listed, United States and Canada
• Lightweight and compact
• Portable, self-contained
• “Powr-Web” elements
• Branch circuit fuse protection of load elements
• Magnetic contactor control of load
• Digital load control
• Use at all common 50 or 60 Hertz voltages, to 480V AC
• Digital Power Transducer, standard: Volts, Amps, Frequency, Kw
• 150°C XLP insulated power wiring
• Cam-Type power connectors
• Operate fan and control circuits from a common 120V wall outlet, 15’ cord provided
• Forced air cooled, integral cooling fans
• Fan motors protected by fuses
• Control circuits fused
• Comprehensive malfunction detection system:
- Overtemperature and fan failure protection
- Overvoltage protection
• Continuous duty
• NEMA-1 enclosure
• Casters and handles provided