Division Headquarters | 110 Haverhill Road | Building C, Suite 311 | Amesbury, MA 01913 | 978-378-4636 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The CSG Website will be moving to BGIS.com.
The Simplex dynaMITE is a large capacity, high performance Portable Load Bank designed to provide the manufacturers, distributors and users of large AC generators and UPS systems with sophisticated testing capability. dynaMITE Load Banks feature digital controllers with network control and data acquisition capability. Operator interface is via touchscreen. Load control is via screen keypad. All electrical values display on the screen and are recorded by the system for future data retrieval. Any number of dynaMITE and Electra Load Banks can be combined for large system capacities and networked for central control and data acquisition.
The dynaMITE is rated 400kw of resistive load at both 240V and 480V, 3-phase. It can be applied at any AC voltage to 480V AC, 50-60 Hertz standard, single or 3-phase. Load step resolution is 5KW.
• UL/CUL Listed
• Digital Control: PLC based control with 8-inch color TFT touchscreen interface. MODBUS over RS-485 network communication.
• Instrumentation: Digital power transducer with Ethernet communication to digital controller. Data display o touchscreen. Data acquisition and recording.
• Load Elements: Simplex “Powr-Web” chromium alloy, open wire, continuously supported, power resistor.
• Load Control: 3-Pole contractors.
• Load Element Circuit Protection: Branch circuit fuses. One set of fuses each 50KW branch. Fuses are current limiting type, 200KAIC, 600V.
• Cooling System: 3-phase, direct-drive fan, 10,500 CFM.
• Malfunction Detection System: Protection against fan failure, high exhaust air temperature, high intake air temperature, overvoltage and fan reversal. Exhaust air temperature displays on screen.
• Control Power Supply: Dual voltage control power transformer with supply power switchable to internal (generator) or external.
• Touch Screen: Easily removable from panel.
• Connection: Cam-Type power connections.